Our Mini Spring Clean creates an atmosphere of calm
Our mini spring-clean is ideal for busy families who have better things to do than clean the house. It involves comprehensive dusting, wiping, vacuuming and mopping of the entire house with special attention given to the kitchen and bathrooms. We get into those hidden corners and complete the “once in a while” cleaning tasks such as under the beds and under all furniture weighing up to 45kg as well as a very thorough scrub and clean of the bathrooms and kitchen.
Generally requiring half a day of solid cleaning, the mini spring-clean’s goal is to remove fine dust particles in the house with HEPA filters, an ioniser and antibacterial filters working in unison with a professional cleaning team for the duration of the clean. This clean creates a good base from which future cleaning efforts become both easier and more effective.
The Mini Spring Clean Checklist
- 1. Place all miscellaneous items on the beds, tidy up, clear floors, place clutter in clutterboxes and prepare the room.
- 2. Thorough dusting of ceilings, ledges, walls, blinds, landing surfaces, skirting boards, vents, fans and windowsills.
- 3. Hepa-Vacuum of all floors, stairs, carpet and under beds and furniture up to 45 kg in weight.
- 4. Wipe clean all surfaces, light switches and skirting boards.
- 5. Air Clean with HEPA-air, ioniser and antibacterial air filtration.
- 6. Warm water scrub and wipe clean bench-tops, sink, taps and grill tops.
- 7. Spray, scrub and wipe cupboard exteriors.
- 8. Clean and polish appliance exteriors.
- 9. Hot micro-fibre wash and dry floor.
- 10. Scrub, wipe clean and dry shower and shower screens throughout.
- 11. Wash clean and disinfect toilets, inside and out.
- 12. Wipe clean sinks, vanities and taps.
- 13. Spot clean and wipe wall tiles.
- 14. Hot wash and dry floors.
- 15. Scrub and dry bath tub.