When moving out of your rental, you want to find that fine line whereby you leave the premises in good condition in order to get all of your bond back without spending a penny more on the cleaning than is absolutely necessary. Our standard move-out cleans work on the assumption that the property is totally empty. And that we have complete uninterrupted, and unimpeded access to the empty property for the entire cleaning day. It is then a fairly straightforward task to dust, wipe, vac and mop the premises to the standard the rental bond board specifies.
Generally, the bond is returned if you can satisfy their requirements when moving out of your house or apartment. It is important that you understand your rights and responsibilities as 1800 CLEANER will clean your premises to the best of our ability, provide a receipt of payment, and, where required, a written condition report, however, does not offer any bond back guarantees. We advise tenants to request photos from their landlord within 24 hours of the clean completion in the case of a dispute.
Please visit the site:
Our standard move-out clean includes:
- Thorough dusting of ceilings, ledges, walls, blinds, landing surfaces, skirting boards, vents, fans, interior of cupboards and windowsills.
- Hepa-Vacuum of all floors, stairs, and carpets and interior of all cupboards and drawers.
- Wash and wipe clean all surfaces, light switches and skirting boards and cupboard/drawer interiors.
- Air Clean with HEPA-air, ioniser and antibacterial air filtration.
- Warm water scrub and wipe clean bench-tops, sink, taps and grill tops.
- Spray, scrub and wipe cupboard exteriors and interiors.
- Clean and polish appliance exteriors.
- Hot micro-fibre wash and dry floor.
- Scrub, wipe clean and dry shower and shower screens throughout.
- Wipe clean sinks, vanities, taps and cupboards inside and out.
- Wash clean and disinfect toilets, inside and out.
- Spot clean and wipe wall tiles.
- Hot wash and dry floors.
- Scrub and dry bath tub.
This is done to the standard required by the rental bond board in order for tenants to reasonably expect to get their entire bond back. This is not withstanding any damage, which needs to also take into account standard wear and tear. Altogether, the three things that are not included in this clean, but can be included as additional extras are; the inside of the oven, carpet shampooing and window cleaning. These three additional items are only required if they are in considerably worse condition than when you moved in. However double check your rental contract, and if required, we can add these to your service.
Please note that 1800 CLEANER will conduct this clean to the highest standards however does not provide a bond back guarantee either explicitly or implied. This is between the agent and the tenant.
This clean includes a small amount of wall cleaning; however, if there are excessive marks on walls, a separate wall cleaning service can be conducted at an extra charge.