Want to join a fantastic team with loads of flexibility, independence and work life balance?
1800 CLEANER is always on the lookout for quality cleaners, especially those with cars.
Enquire today and you could become as happy as these guys are or keep reading to find out more
1800 CLEANER is Sydney’s premier cleaning company servicing homes in the Inner West and Eastern Suburbs, delivering exceptional quality and consistent cleaning services to a regular customer base. Due to company growth we are seeking highly motivated and enthusiastic 5 star cleaners to join our teams on a casual basis 3 to 5 days per working week starting at 8am and finishing around 3-4pm each day. We are a company that prides itself on being honest, kind and flexible to provide our people with a great work/life balance.
We offer on the job training, provide you with all the equipment you need and we offer higher than industry rates. Casual Cleaners without a car earn $22.50 to $25 per hour whilst those with a car earn $27.50 – $30 per hour for casual work and are then offered an earnings share bonus whereby they can earn up to and regularly more than $200 for a full day of cleaning work. Some of the hardest workers in our teams enjoy taking home over $300 per day. Others like to kick back at the beach at 2pm after earning $150 for an easier day. The choice is yours.
The best part is you get to work for a company that appreciates you in a kind working environment where diligent work makes you and all around you feel good. Bonuses are also on offer for outstanding performance and customer compliments.
About The Role:
The purpose of these positions is to deliver reliable and high quality services to our clients, having regard to hygiene, safety and customer service requirements. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning bathrooms – tubs, showers, fixtures
- Cleaning kitchens
- Dusting and polishing furniture
- Vacuuming and washing floors
- Any other cleaning activities as instructed by the Manager
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Have a working visa or permanent residency.
- Have proven experience as a reliable worker and be able to provide references.
- Live close to the Inner West or Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
- Have your own car (preferred but not essential) and be willing to drive to cleaning jobs.
- Be comfortable with a physically demanding job.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- Can work from 8am – 4pm on weekdays with minimum availability of 3 days per week
- Have efficient communication skills.
- Proficient in being able to use computers.
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic and will take pride in the quality of their work. Candidates must be well presented, reliable and focused on delivering outstanding customer service at all times. Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake a full security clearance which includes a detailed National Police Check and a working with children check as well.
Please submit your resume with references to the attention of Kevin via the form below or call 0415577883 with a brief description of why you are suited to this role including your availabilities to work.
Why Our Cleaners LOVE being a 1800 CLEANER