1800 CLEANER is always on the lookout for quality cleaners.
1800 CLEANER is Sydney’s premier cleaning company servicing homes in the Inner West and Eastern Suburbs, delivering exceptional quality and consistent cleaning services to a regular customer base. Due to company growth we are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic 5 star cleaner to join our team on a casual basis. We are a company that prides itself on being decent, kind and flexible to suit your lifestyle.
We offer on the job training, provide you with all the equipment you need and we offer higher than industry rates. Casual Cleaners without a car earn $22.50 to $25 per hour whilst those with a car earn $27.50 – $29.50 per hour and/or are offered a profit share bonus whereby they can earn up to and sometimes more than $200 per day.
Bonuses are also on offer for outstanding performance.
The Role: The purpose of this position is to deliver reliable and high quality services to our clients, having regard to hygiene, safety and customer service requirements. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning bathrooms – tubs, showers, fixtures
- Cleaning kitchens
- Dusting and polishing furniture
- Vacuuming and washing floors
- Any other cleaning activities as instructed by the Manager
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be considered:
- Have a working visa or permanent residency.
- Have proven experience in cleaning and be able to provide references.
- Live close to the Inner West or Eastern Suburbs of Sydney.
- Have your own car (not essential) and be willing to drive to cleaning jobs.
- Be comfortable with a physically demanding job.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- Can work from 8am – 4pm on weekdays with minimum availability of 3 days per week
- Have efficient communication skills.
- Proficient in being able to use computers.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an excellent work ethic and will take pride in the quality of their work. Candidates must be well presented, reliable and focused on delivering outstanding customer service at all times. Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake a full security clearance which includes a detailed National Police Check.
Please submit your resume with references to the attention of Michael via the form below or call 0415274140 with a brief description of why you are suited to this role including your availabilities to work.